UK Family History Research Service Packages:
The rootSleuth ‘Pedigree’ Package - £495
This package consists of the research of a single family line back to circa 1837
for ancestors who primarily lived in England &/or Wales*. I aim to commence the
research with either one of your parents or one of your grandparents. Typically this
research will cover between 3 to 5 generations of your family based in the 20th and
19th centuries. I will research the line you have selected, hopefully to around 1837,
which is when civil registration began.
You will receive the following in a smart, hardback, presentation binder:-
- A Report which will reference the sources relied upon.
- It will outline the findings the research has discovered, explaining the documents
obtained and the conclusions which have been drawn.
- Dependent upon your ancestor(s) residence and occupation, the report may include
maps, timelines, details regarding occupations, information on the village, town
- There may also be other documents included such as Wills, newspaper articles or prints
of pages from original parish register entries.
- The extent of inclusion of these additional documents will be dependent upon the
lives of your ancestor(s).
- The Report may also include references to additional information associated with
your ancestor which you may find of interest.
- If appropriate there will also be suggestions for further research.
- The birth, marriage and death certificates obtained and that form the framework of
the Report. Unlike some packages offering this type of service with limited certificates,
i provide all certificates that i can locate, within the direct line, which could
be up to 12 certificates (circa £110 if you bought them yourself)
- Information from census entries for your ancestors or their relations which provide
additional support to the certificates purchased.
- A printed pedigree/family tree in either A4 or A3 size as appropriate.
- I can also include personal family photographs and documents in the report if requested.
* - I am happy to undertake package work outside of England & Wales, but i will need
to consider the cost of certificates and “look ups” which in other regions, e.g.
Scotland, are more expensive and thus will require an additional fee to the package